• Immigration Services

    • Family Immigration

      The Law Firm

      Visitor Visa / Tourist Visa
      Dependent Visa / Spouse Visa
      Green Card / Permanent Residency. MORE

    • Business Immigration

      The Law Firm

      Business Visa
      Work Permit (H-1B in USA)
      Intra Company Transfer
      (L-1 in USA)
      Green Card through Investment in United States Of America (EB-5)
      Permanent Residency through Investment in Canada. MORE

    • Students

      The Law Firm

      Student Visa
      Student Exchange Program (USA)
      Student Summer Camp (Canada & USA.) MORE

© 2016 The Law Firm. All rights reserved. Powered By: Pristine Web Art           website hit counter